Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009



Another Christmas has come and gone.  This year was different than most Christmas holidays.  My former sister-in-law and her family where here for a visit to enjoy Christmas in the snow.  What really made Christmas unusual was that I had to work on both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  We had to have Christmas at 5:30 on Christmas morning so I could be ready for work by 7:00.  Needless to say, Christmas with 6 kids that early in the morning was pretty funny.
We made them stay upstairs until we were downstairs and ready to take pictures.  Then we had them come  downstairs in order from youngest to oldest.  It was so funny to watch.  Even the older ones were so excited about getting downstairs, but they were not thrilled with having their picture taken that early in the morning.


My sister-in-law took all the kids to their hotel for most of the day while I worked.  When I got off work, Kurt came over and everyone else came back for Christmas dinner together.  I was finally able to give Kurt his Dallas Cowboys quilt.  He really liked it.  I was so happy that he liked it.  It's been a very cold week, and he has been glad to have it at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment