Monday, December 20, 2010

Who Would Have Thought....

Who would have thought that I would be making a Barbie outfit for a Christmas gift for Hannah now -- at 15 years old?? I wanted to have a little fun with Hannah at Christmas time this year and let her enjoy pretending she was a little girl again. I bought her a basic cheap Barbie, but decided to make it special.

Hannah loves the University of Alabama. Her dad's whole family are huge Alabama fans, so.... that was the inspiration behind the outfit. I wanted it to be something she would enjoy displaying in her room.

I made the outfit, and then put the Barbie back in it's original Malibu Barbie packaging and wrapped it. When she unwrapped it this weekend (We had Christmas early because they will be in Florida for Christmas), she loved it. Her first question was "Where did you find this?" Then when I explained I made it, she couldn't believe it. It was a cute moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment