Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Weinermobile!

After I dropped Jonathan off at indoor percussion practice this morning I decided to do the grocery shopping early.  I had just finished up my shopping, and as I was leaving the Oscar Mayer Weinermobile pulled into the parking lot.  I was so excited.  I've never seen it in person before.

I took a couple of picture with  my phone and then hurried home to get Hannah and Timothy and grab my real camera.  Timothy was already dressed and ready to go, but Hannah was still in her PJs.  She wanted to see the weinermobile, so she just put a coat on over her PJs and jumped in the van.

Hannah didn't want to get out and look at it close-up, but Timothy and I did.  We even got to look inside.  They gave Timothy a weinnie whistle and I asked for one for my daughter in her PJs in the car.  When I asked, the Oscar Mayer guy said "sure" and then look at Hannah in the van and waved.  Hannah was *so* embarrassed, but it was so funny!

After we got home, we decided to make hot dogs for breakfast -- Oscar Mayer hot dogs of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment