Monday, October 29, 2012

Back to Blogging



It's been a while since I've blogged.  I've been keeping busy though.  I embroidered lots of shirts for our Disney trip last month.  I made 3 for myself, one for Hannah, one for Timothy, and one for Bridget.  They all turned out great, and everyone liked having special Disney shirts on our vacation!!  I also made 3 pairs of shorts for myself.  The fabric for my shorts came from either one of my auction purchases or my huge $2 bag from Goodville Fabric outlet this past June.  It's great to have a stash!!

Currently, I am working on lots and lots of embroidered hair ribbons and dog bandanas for an upcoming craft show at the beginning of December.  This will be my first craft show, and I'm really excited about it.

One of thing I am starting is a sewing journal - where I can journal my accomplishments, goals, ideas, etc.  How many times do you think of something you want to sew, only to completely forget about it for months.  This way, I can keep track of my projects past, present and future.


No comments:

Post a Comment