Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Photography Class Assignment

For my first photography class homework assignment, we had to take 10 different shots of the same subject. I have found that I don't do well when I go out to look for something to photograph. I don't see things the same way. I had finally taken those flower shots that I shared a couple of days ago.

Yesterday evening, Hannah and I had some girls time together and went to the Blue Marsh Lake overlook just a few miles from our home. We just went there to sit and talk, but while there, I saw this bat house. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me, but I knew that it was a much better subject that the flowers in my yard.

Today, I went back with my camera, and enjoyed a photo shoot with the bat house. I am so much happier with these photos for my homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment