Monday, January 23, 2012

Rainy Monday


It's a rainy Monday here in PA. It was short days for both public school and cyberschool as it is the last two days of the semester. Timothy was done with school before 11:00 this morning, so I had some extra sewing time. I had cut out this jon-jon on Saturday, but today I put it together and did the embroidery on it. I am thinking ahead for Easter/Spring time. I embroidered "Jesus Loves Me" on it making it a cute Easter outfit for a little boy. I made a size 3T. Now that this is finished, I will be starting on a custom matching denim jumpers for a little girl and her doll. That's what I will be working on tomorrow and possibly Wednesday.

Please share my Etsy shop with your friends. I am trying to get as much traffic to my shop as possible. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment