Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snowy Day

Boy is it coming down out there. This one caught PennDOT and the schools by surprise. Schools went on as scheduled because this started in between the time of high school and elementary school. I kept Timothy home. I didn't want to walk him to school in this, and the roads were getting pretty bad so I didn't want to drive him either.

It's a great day to do some sewing/quilting/smocking, embroidery or *something*, but I can't seem to come up with a thing to do.

I would love to do more machine embroidery, but my Vikant Ultimate Box has a serial port rather than a USB port. It was fine for years because I had a computer with a serial port. Now I don't, so I have not been able to use it for quite some time.

Hmm.... I have 2 hours and 20 minutes until I have to start working. Hmm.... what to do.... what to sew....

No comments:

Post a Comment